Localization Project Manager
Interested in joining a growing, dynamic, women-owned start-up? Well we are hiring a localization project manager!
This position requires at least three years of experience as a project manager in a software or localization environment and at least two years of experience translating between English and any of these languages: Brazilian Portuguese, French (France), German (Germany) or Simplified Chinese. This is initially a four-month contract position that starts June 18, but could turn into a longer-term contract once the initial contract has been fulfilled.
Language I/O provides software that uses a unique combination of human and machine translation to automate the translation of customer support content such as FAQs, emails and chat within CRMs such as Oracle, Salesforce and Zendesk. Language I/O’s products make monolingual customer support teams multilingual so every customer support team can talk to their customers in any language, over any channel. Language I/O’s omnichannel support solution reduces customer support costs while easing frustrations for agents and customers, paving the way for a seamless and high-quality customer experience.
We are looking for an individual who works work well under pressure and possess the ability to create efficiencies in the organization through automation of tasks. This position includes project management of translation/localization projects as well as the administration of projects within our XTM instance. The project management aspect will involve direct contact with clients as well as keeping the technical team on track. Specifically, the position will involve these tasks:
- Rapid translation of email content to and from English and any of these languages: Brazilian Portuguese, French (France), German (Germany) or Simplified Chinese
- Quality translation of help/article content from English into any of the above languages
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements
- Development of client-specific XTM templates
- Working with the technical team to gather and prep files
- Manually loading files for translation into our XTM instance
- Generating customer quotes and invoices in XTM
- Tracking project progress in XTM
- Tracking project time and costs
- Exporting files from XTM when a project is complete
- Generation of client invoices in XTM
- Maintaining client pricing and other account data in XTM
- Preparing for and leading weekly status calls with a number of clients
- Use of Excel for formatting of monthly client reports and QBR reports
- Use of our Language I/O tools to automate the transfer of FAQ content from client CRM systems and back again
We ask that applicants have at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience with references to back it up. We ask that applicants also possess skills in these specific technologies:
- Experience in online CAT tools a must
- Excel - expert level including data importing, sorting, formatting, graphs, formulae, etc.
- MS Word
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience translating and/or managing projects in XTM
Telecommuting is fine as long as you can match four hours with the standard working day in US Mountain Time. Out of country is fine as well. If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
East Coast Sales Executive
Interested in joining a growing, dynamic, women-owned start-up? Well we are hiring an East Coast-based sales executive!
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our prospects and customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using our products and services most effectively. If you enjoy working with customers globally, from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re fun!
- • Educate customers on the advantages/requirements of multilingual customer service and the value of our products
- • Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- • Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- • Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- • Independently do research to find leads
- • Keep records of all leads and opportunities
- • Setup and run meetings and presentations to potential customers
- • Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- • 3+ years relevant work experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS
- • Experience selling to Customer Service departments
- • Clear understanding of Customer Service KPIs to effectively position LIO and our products
- • You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- • You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- • You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- • You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- • You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- • Proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.