Free Multilingual Customer Support for Two Weeks
November 7, 2017
See what it’s like to have multilingual customer support for two weeks on us. Language I/O is offering a two-week pilot to Salesforce Service Cloud and Oracle Service Cloud users interested in allowing their customer service agents to communicate with customers in any language.
Language I/O software plugs right into both Oracle and Salesforce customer relationship management (CRMs) systems. This allows customer service agents to translate customer inquiries with a click of a button. We offer chat translation, email translation and article translation.
Our products allow you to:
- • Provide consistent customer support across languages
- • Automate the translation of self-help articles, support emails and chat
- • Allow support agents to communicate in the customers’ preferred languages, even if the agent doesn’t speak that language
- • Lower global customer support costs
- • Adhere to SLAs anywhere in the world
- • Seamlessly integrate into the Salesforce or Oracle CRM environment, without disrupting your existing workflow
To sign up for our free trial, click here.
To see what multinational companies like LinkedIn choose Language I/O over other multilingual customer service software providers, click here.
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!