Giveaway Fun in Vegas!
June 21, 2017
There’s a lot in store at the 2017 Call Center Week (CCW) next week, and we couldn’t be more excited. Not only will we be unveiling a new look with our booth, we’re excited to connect with other attendees, and demo our newest product, Language I/O® Chat.
Take a break from VR games and Xbox challenges the Chief Fun Officer at CCW has in store and come see us to take part in the demo drive! We’re giving away an Amazon Echo, but there are plenty of other incredible prizes to be won. Stop by the Language I/O booth 932 next to the Salesforce pavilion and request a demo to be included in the drawing.
Find out how Language I/O’s innovative help desk solutions can turn your current call center into a hub of multilingual customer support. We can help you translate everything from your current self-help content to chatting with customers in foreign languages. By using a combination of human and machine translations to save on support costs, our Salesforce and Oracle CRM integrations can expand your call center’s reach with a single click.
If you’d like one of our team members to demo our product for you at the conference, please contact Kvaavik at firstname.lastname@example.org. She or another team member will be absolutely thrilled to show you how easy it is to help customers using Language I/O®.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!