How Language I/O Makes Life Easier for Customer Service Agents
May 17, 2017
We’ve talked a lot about how Language I/O improves customer service, makes customers happier and saves companies money, but what about those all important customer service agents? We do a lot for them, too. We just haven’t talked about it.
Specifically, we help customer service agents multitask, have a more seamless workday experience, boost their confidence, improve their performance and increase CSAT scores.
We Make Multitasking Easy
Back in the day when calling was the only way to get in touch with customer service agents, single channel options—the phone—were all agents had. Today, customers want to be heard via text, chat, social and email and companies are listening. Our software suite, Language I/O meets customers where they are so agents can easily multitask like mad. Our chat translator, email translator and article translator lets them chat, email and send support articles to help customers that need it on all platforms.
We Make Support Seamless
For us, success means that both the experiences for the end user and the customer service agent must be exceptional. Our products, which operate within Salesforce and Oracle, are at agents’ fingers 24/7/365 turning them into polyglots in a matter of seconds. For them, communication with customers in any language is completely effortless.
Our products keep agents from jumping between screens, scouring the Internet for possible translations and feeling uncertain when they get queries in unknown languages.
We Build Confidence
How do customer service agents feel when a language barrier prevents them from helping a customer? Not great. We remove the complication of a language barrier while providing time savings like high quality pre-translated content (auto responders, templates, canned text etc.).
We Improve Their Job Performance
Our products help increase occupancy rates and reduce handling times, which customer service agents and their managers love. Additionally, the monthly usage reports provide information such as repetitive content that can be turned into templates and reused. Customer queries can also be used to create self-help articles and specific trends based on customer locale. This and other collated information helps improve agent performance, which makes everyone happy—the customer, the agent and the company.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!