Join Our Multilingual Customer Support Webinar with LinkedIn and iRobot
June 26, 2015
We are looking forward to our upcoming webinar where two of our customers will share how they use Language I/O technology and Oracle Service Cloud to support their worldwide clients.
Please join us for this free 60-minute session on Wednesday, July 29th at 11am Eastern, 8am Pacific, and 4pm GMT.
Our co-founder Kaarina Kvaavik will be leading the discussion with LinkedIn’s Josh Larson and iRobot’s Matt Cooper. Josh and Matt will share how they use Language I/O inside the Oracle Service Cloud environment to simplify processes, reduce costs, and support more markets.
Both speakers will share their companies’ multilingual support strategies, what life was like both before implementation and after, and how the product operates in their work environment. Kaarina will give a brief company and product overview and help answer any questions that may come up.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!