Language IO 2015 Planning
February 7, 2015
Language I/O 2015 Kickoff
Flying the Boston team out to Cheyenne for a planning session this week allowed the company to nail down a strategic plan for 2015. Over the coming year we'll be targeting new markets in Europe, stronger relationships with our CX partners and a second round of investment.
But with several recent hires in Cheyenne that the East Coast team hadn't met yet, the visit also provided bonding opportunities on the slopes, out to dinner and ... holding on to road signs?
The Boston sales and marketing contingent joined the rest of us at HQ in Cheyenne, WY . Here are some pictures and even videos to prove it. Where does Buford fit in? Well it's just west of Cheyenne on our way to the Happy Jack Cross-Country Ski Area, post-planning sessions.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!