Language I/O Noted as Top Company at Customer Service Event
May 23, 2018
Language I/O was recently named one of the leading fifty companies exhibiting at the International Customer Management Institute’s (ICMI) Contact Center Expo 2018.
In the ICMI press release announcing the companies, Patty Caron, ICMI event director said, “Each exhibitor at this year’s event plays a key role in transforming the contact center industry through their innovative technologies and dedication to improving customer experience. The contact center is rapidly evolving, making this year’s Expo Hall an exciting opportunity for attendees to interact hands-on with the latest solutions being used by today’s customer service professionals.”
Language I/O is featured with other customer service companies including 8x8, Appian, NICE inContact, Sharpen and Talkdesk. Specifically, Language I/O is featured as providing live demos of multilingual customer service software and showcasing the latest customer relationship management (CRM) integrated products for chat, email and article translation for more than 150 languages.
This is Language I/O’s first time attending the ICMI conference. Conference news can be followed on Twitter using #CCExpo
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!