LinguistNow Response on the Salesforce App Exchange
June 23, 2016
Imagine the perfect support agent. This person is knowledgeable, helpful, and speaks five, ten, or twelve languages to effectively communicate with your customers. In a world that is growing smaller every day through technology, this too, is possible.
To help celebrate the fact that our translation product, LinguistNow Response, is now on the Salesforce AppExchange, we’ve developed a thirty second video to help your customer services agent understand exactly how they can communicate with customers whose language they do not speak - directly inside of Salesforce.
LinguistNow Response helps businesses speak their customers’ languages with the help of human and machine translation with the click of a button. Businesses can start using LinguistNow Response for only $75 a month. LinguistNow Response has saved our customers such as SurveyMonkey, LinkedIn, PhotoBox, and Shutterstock more than 40 percent on call center costs!
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!