Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
April 18, 2017
Language I/O recently released Language I/O® Chat, completing its comprehensive multilingual, omnichannel suite of support software.
“We now enable companies to provide customer support in any language over ANY channel,” said Kaarina Kvaavik, co-founder of Language I/O. “Our customers are already seeing tremendous cost reductions by using our existing products for self-help articles and ticket/email translation. Language I/O® Chat completes the omnichannel translation need and gives our customers an affordable solution so they can provide multilingual customer support whenever and however their customers need it.”
Language I/O® Chat is a translation automation solution for both Oracle Service Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud customer relationship management (CRM) systems. The chat translator, article translator and email translator enable English or monolingual support agents to provide chat support to customers in any language inside the CRM they currently work within.
The CRM integration plugs the agents into any number of machine translation engines that provide instantaneous translations for hundreds of languages. It can also learn company specific terminology so if you are in the online travel booking business, our engine will properly translate the phrase “flight leg” to mean “segment of travel” in whatever language the customer engages the agent. An untrained machine translation might translate “flight leg” to mean “human body appendage that takes flight.”
As most businesses know, chat and live messaging are top among 2017 customer service trends. A LiveChatInc study that looked at customer service data from 2015 to 2016, showed that live chat used by the companies surveyed jumped by a whopping 43.41 percent from 2015 to 2016.
Language I/O first introduced Language I/O® Chat to clients in November 2016.
To see how Language I/O® Chat works within Oracle Service Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud, click here.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!