Multilingual Customer Support Headed to the ICMI Conference
April 30, 2018
Language I/O will demo its multilingual customer support products at the ICMI Contact Center Expo and Conference in Orlando, Fla. May 21 through May 24.
Specifically, Language I/O staff will demonstrate the exciting features that have been added and expanded within Language’s I/O’s multilingual customer service products for email, chat and article translation. The easy-to-use translation software fits into all major customer service management (CRM) systems including Salesforce, Oracle and Zendesk. The features that will be demoed include:
- Standard text templates that are used to answer questions that are repeatedly asked by customers. Language I/O can translate standard text into over 150 languages to use it exactly the same way as the English standard text. When agents use pre-translated standard text entries as a response, there is no translation cost associated with them.
- A customized glossary of terms specific to each client in more than 150 languages. This means that no matter the term, Language I/O can build and enforce a custom glossary that the machine translation engine will use as the preferred translation for a specific company.
- A unique combination of machine and professional human translation that’s designed to save every customer money while also increasing translation quality and agent efficiency
The Language I/O team will head up booth number 622 in the exhibit hall where they’ll be chatting with clients and prospects and giving away a set of Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II.
To follow ICMI conference updates and happenings, look for the #CCExpo hashtag on Twitter.
For more information about Language I/O’s 2018 conference calendar, click here.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!