Interested in joining a growing, dynamic, women-owned start-up? Well we are hiring an East Coast-based sales executive!
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our prospects and customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using our products and services most effectively. If you enjoy working with customers globally, from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re fun!
- • Educate customers on the advantages/requirements of multilingual customer service and the value of our products
- • Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- • Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- • Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- • Independently do research to find leads
- • Keep records of all leads and opportunities
- • Setup and run meetings and presentations to potential customers
- • Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- • 3+ years relevant work experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS
- • Experience selling to Customer Service departments
- • Clear understanding of Customer Service KPIs to effectively position LIO and our products
- • You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- • You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- • You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- • You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- • You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- • Proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.