April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!
April 3, 2017
If you’re headed to the Oracle Modern Customer Experience conference in Las Vegas from April 24 to April 27, come hang out at the Language I/O booth!
We will be at booth six in the service area throughout the conference and are truly eager to meet anyone who has an interest in improving the customer experience. Shoot Co-Founder Kaarina Kvaavik an email (email@example.com) to set up a little booth face time.
If you’re not familiar with Language I/O, our article translation, chat translator and email translator automate the translation of customer support content including answers and incidents, FAQs and chat using a unique combination of human and machine translation. This omnichannel approach allows any company to talk to its customers in their own language, over any channel.
We’re super excited to support Oracle, one of our largest partners, at what’s sure to be a great conference!
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!