How to Beat Cancer, an Accident and Run a Tech Firm Without VCs
September 13, 2016
We all face challenges, yet every once and while we meet people who simply will not give up. Language I/O Co-Founders Heather Shoemaker and Kaarina Kvaavik are those people. In a single year, they fought cancer, survived an accident, faced rejection from VCs and increased both their profits and their client base.
Here’s how two incredible women are not only playing, but are also winning, the tech startup game.
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!