What’s ‘Appening? Connect with our Salesforce and Oracle Plugins
February 21, 2017
Regardless of whether your company uses Salesforce or Oracle (we recommend each equally), with our product suite your customer service team can go from speaking English to Russian, Japanese, or French in one click of one button. With one click, you can go from monolingual customer service to multilingual or bilingual customer service.
To find these great plugins on the Salesforce App Exchange or the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, click the links below.
Our product suite, which includes Language I/O (formally LinguistNow) Help, Support, and Chat , translates everything from frequently asked questions (FAQ), to email to chat.
Here’s how Language I/O Help works for translating FAQ content within Oracle CMS integration.
And this is how Language I/O Response, which translates email content from customers to customer support agents, works in four easy steps.
Pretty simple, eh? If you have any questions about our plugins, please contact us here.
If you’re curious as to why heavy hitters such as LinkedIn, SurveyMonkey, and Shutterstock use us for article translation or as an email translator, click here.
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!