Pilot LinguistNow for 2 Weeks
Plugs Into Salesforce, Oracle Service Cloud
Using Language I/O for multilingual customer support easily saves companies time and money.
Try our free pilot program for two weeks and see for yourself what LinkedIn, SurveyMonkey, Shutterstock, iRobot and others already know ...
LinguistNow Plugs Directly into the Oracle and Salesforce CRMs, Enabling You To...
- Provide consistent customer support across languages
- Automate the translation of self-help articles, support emails, and chat
- Allow support agents to communicate in the customers’ preferred languages, even if the agent doesn’t speak that language
- Lower global customer support costs
- Adhere to SLAs anywhere in the world
- LinguistNow seamlessly integrates into the Salesforce or Oracle CRM environment, without disrupting your existing workflow
Pilot Program Details
- Runs for two weeks
- No license fees
- Machine translation of support emails is free of charge
- Includes automated translation of support articles – per-word charges apply for article translation
- Human professional translation fees vary by language, ranging from $0.15 - $0.25 per word
- Ability to select up to four (4) languages
I am interested in a trial.
Learn more about Language I/O and our product capabilities from Co-Founder Heather Shoemaker:
How LinguistNow works:
The “magic” behind LinguistNow’s technology: