Localization Project Manager & XTM Administrator
Language I/O is a private, rapidly-growing software firm focused on cloud-based, multilingual customer support products. We currently have an opening for a full-time project manager. The position can be carried out remotely, provided that the applicant has verifiable experience working remotely.
This position requires at least 3 years of experience as a project manager in a software or localization environment and at least two years of experience in localization-related work if the PM work did not include localization. This individual must work well under pressure and possess the ability to create efficiencies in the organization through automation of tasks.
This position will include project management of translation/localization projects and administration of projects within our XTM instance. The project management aspect will involve direct contact with clients as well as keeping the technical team on track. Specifically, the position will involve these tasks:
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements
- Development of client-specific XTM templates
- Working with the technical team to gather and prep files
- Manually loading files for translation into our XTM instance
- Generating customer quotes and invoices in XTM
- Tracking project progress in XTM
- Tracking project time and costs
- Exporting files from XTM when a project is complete
- Generation of client invoices in XTM
- Maintaining client pricing and other account data in XTM
- Preparing for and leading weekly status calls with a number of clients
- Use of Excel for formatting of monthly client reports and QBR reports
- Use of our LinguistNow tools to automate the transfer of FAQ content from client CRM systems and back again.
We ask that applicants have at least a bachelor's degree or the equivalent in work experience with references to back it up. We ask that applicants also posses skills in these specific technologies:
- XTM - expert level
- Excel - expert level including data importing, sorting, formatting, graphs, formulae, etc.
- MS Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please email Heather Shoemaker with your resume, LinkedIn profile, etc.