Language I/O Sales Executive
Interested in joining a growing, dynamic, women-owned start-up? Well we are hiring a sales executive who has a strong background selling SaaS solutions, preferably in the customer relationship management (CRM) space including platforms such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud and Zendesk. Also, experience in the field of localization is a bonus.
Because we are a small company, this position requires flexibility and an interest in pitching in wherever needed, i.e. wearing many hats. While your primary responsibility will be sales, an interest in learning how to demo our software, assisting in account management duties and working with our product group to drive new product features based upon prospect feedback will go a long way toward helping us to grow our company.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our prospects and customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using our products and services most effectively. If you enjoy working with customers globally, from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re fun!
- Educate customers on the advantages/requirements of multilingual customer service and the value of our products
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Independently use contacts and conduct research to find leads
- Keep records of all leads and opportunities
- Setup and run meetings and presentations to potential customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a sales role, preferably in SaaS
- Strong background working with CRMs
- Experience selling to Customer Service departments
- Clear understanding of Customer Service KPIs to effectively position LIO and our products
- Is competitive and driven to achieve goals
- Is articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- Takes an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Has a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- Is flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Has great understanding of software and technical products
- Is proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
If you're interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org