Language I/O Sales Executive
Are you interested in joining a growing, dynamic, tech-based women-owned start-up? Language I/O is looking to hire a sales executive who is a self-starter, interested in SaaS technology and globalization and loves connecting with new customers.
Language I/O develops translation software that works within customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud and Zendesk. Our products enable companies to provide customer support in over 150 languages, without hiring multilingual support agents. Unlike other companies in our space, we really focus on quality, which is why we use a unique combination of technology, professional human translation and machine translation. We have a phenomenal name in the industry, marquee clients, partnerships with Oracle, Salesforce, Zendesk etc., the best technology out there and a really fun, smart team.
As a sales executive, you’ll be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expanding existing accounts. You will work closely with our prospects and customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using our products and services most effectively.
If you enjoy working with global companies, from a variety of industries in an exciting environment, then reach out! If you live near our Salem, MA or Cheyenne, WY locations that is optimal, but we are flexible on location. Job responsibilities and requirements include the following:
- Educate prospects on the advantages/requirements of multilingual customer service and the value of our products
- Provide recommendations based on a prospect’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple prospects simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Independently do research to find leads
- Keep records of all leads and opportunities in LIO’s CRM
- Setup and run meetings and presentations to prospects
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Interest in technology, globalization and international business
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Good understanding of SaaS
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- Fast learner to effectively position LIO and our products
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You are flexible, adaptive and resilient
- Proficient using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent general computer skills
If you're interested in applying, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org