5, 4, 3, 2, 1… Language I/O Blasts Off in Q1 and Q2
August 22, 2017
As one of the leading providers of multilingual customer support translation software, we’ve had a stellar year, and it’s not even done yet! Seeing as we’re half-way through we wanted to count down some of our biggest achievements in the last two quarters.
5 – New hires in Q1 & Q2, and more to come!
4 – New very well-known customers in Q2.
3 – Times revenue in Q1 of 2017 vs. Q1 of 2016.
2 – Conferences where we both attended and exhibited.
1 – Brand new product, Language I/O Chat.
Our team is growing, as is our customer base, and we’re more excited than ever to get Language I/O products out into the world. While it’s always good to celebrate success, our eyes are firmly set on achieving even more in the next two quarters. If you’re in need of multilingual customer service, please give us a call. In an increasingly connected world, we can help you reach customers in any language while saving on support costs.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!