BU Questrom School of Business Features Language I/O
February 15, 2018
One of the country’s top business schools, the Boston University Questrom School of Business, featured Kaarina Kvaavik, co-founder of multilingual customer support software development company, Language I/O, in one of its recent news articles.
The article talks about the MBA students Kvaavik mentored during the annual competition where students assess case studies from businesses facing certain challenges and then make relevant recommendations based on their own research and work with their mentors.
According to the article:
“Nine teams of students looked at the company pre and post acquisition, worked with mentors to develop their analysis and present their decision to the company at the end of two days. Among the mentors were Ray Hamel (CEO, Westwell Inc.), Kaarina Kvaavik (Owner / Co-founder, Language I/O), Ben Littauer (Angel Investor), Ellen Bohn Gitlitz (EVP, Charles River Insurance Brokerage), Drew Hannah (Founder, Drew Hannah LLC), Steven Bock (Cofounder & Chairman at Swaponz, Inc), Ken Parker (Lecturer, Questrom School of Business), Janey Bishoff (CEO, Bishoff Communications) and Mark Gitlitz (Business Development, DBE Innovation Group). They represented diverse professional backgrounds including technology, venture capital, finance, and law.
“’The client was very impressed at the level of understanding the students had after only two days of assessing the business,’ Stoller said. ‘Team 2, mentored by Kaarina Kvaavik, owner / co-founder of software company Language I/O, won. I can say that Kaarina’s knowledge of technology and teamwork really helped her group do something they might not have otherwise been able to do.’”
To read the entire article, click here.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!