Happy International Women’s Day!
March 8, 2018
International Women’s Day is always a special day for Language I/O, a women-owned software development company that, in addition to creating an outstanding multilingual customer support product, also strives to support and promote women.
Language I/O Co-Founders Heather Morgan Shoemaker and Kaarina Kvaavik have moved mountains to get to where they are today. While they are proud of their story, they are far more focused on the future, the growth of their company, and gender equality. Therefore today, Kvaavik and Shoemaker want to celebrate women while also recognizing the progress that each of us must continue pushing for in terms of women’s rights.
Maintaining a gender parity mindset
Challenging stereotypes and bias
Forging the positivity visibility of women
Influencing others’ beliefs/actions
Celebrating women’s achievements
To join the #Pressforprogress movement and commit to these actions, click here.
For more information about Kvaavik, Shoemaker and Language I/O, click here.
(Photo: Shoemaker's daughers and Shoemaker at a women's march.)
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!