Heading to Vegas for the #CCWVegas18 Conference
May 15, 2018
For its grand conference finale this spring conference season, Language I/O will head to Las Vegas for the Customer Contact Week (CCW) conference at the Mirage in Las Vegas.
The conference runs from June 18 to June 22, a period in which you can catch the Language I/O team at booth 718, demonstrating its multilingual customer service software solution for all major customer relationship management (CRM) systems including Oracle, Salesforce and Zendesk.
Language I/O Help, Language I/O Response and Language I/O Chat help companies save money on customer support by allowing monolingual agents to speak over 150 languages. The solutions are affordable, accurate and sensitive to local and industry verbiage.
In the spirit of conference giveaways, the Language I/O team will giveaway several items including a pair of Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II!
If you’re interested in seeing a demo of Language I/O products, please contact Kaarina Kvaavik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get 20 percent off your CCW conference ticket, use this promo code: 19CCW_LANGUAGEIO
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!