How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
March 29, 2018
Every company has terms or phrases that are unique to that company. As a provider of multilingual customer support software, Language I/O works with one company that uses the term “falling off a cliff” as an error message for one of its products. Now, because machine translation systems don’t know that “falling off a cliff” means error to this company, the translations provided are literal in that they explain that someone has actually fallen off a cliff. Kind of funny, but only if you’re not that company or its customers.
One of the coolest features within Language I/O products is the ability to use a glossary of terms specific to each client in more than 150 languages. This means that no matter the term, Language I/O can build and enforce a custom glossary that the machine translation engine will use as the preferred translation for a specific company.
Language I/O customers love this feature because it increases the efficacy and quality of machine translation. Although Language I/O software uses a combination of machine and human professional translations, machine translations are much more cost effective. The problem is that when glossaries can’t be customized or even used, machine translations create a poor user experience. Language I/O solves that problem.
Language I/O is a women-owned, multilingual customer service software development company that saves companies time and money on support costs while also increasing customer satisfaction. Language I/O works within all major customer service relationship (CRM) systems including Salesforce, Oracle and Zendesk. To learn more about Language I/O, which was recently named the fastest growing company in Wyoming, click here.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!