How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
March 29, 2018
Even if you sort of speak a second language, entering a sentence into a machine translation product such as Google Translate is a painful lesson in how inaccurate machine translation can be.
Machine translation doesn’t have to be inaccurate. In fact, Language I/O has found a clever way to maximize its accuracy so agents delivering multilingual customer support can provide customers with spot on advice in their language.
Language I/O offers a unique combination of machine and human professional translation. If a client chooses to use machine translation, Language I/O works with numerous different machine translation engines to ensure that client gets the best translation for the language they need. Some engines are best used for Japanese for example, while others are best used for Spanish. Language I/O detects which engine works the best for which language pair.
This use of machine translation is unique to Language I/O. Language I/O customers love it because it increases translation quality in a cost-effective manner.
Interested in seeing how this works?
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!