Join Us in San Fran for a Little Multilingual Customer Service Education
September 30, 2016
Things we don’t feel bad about: Geeking out about the upcoming Salesforce Dreamforce conference in San Francisco.
The sold out conference runs from Oct. 4 to 7 and will showcase disrupters from throughout the tech space. We’re thrilled that we get to spend a few days checking out the innovations and trainings from one of our favorite partners (we also work with Oracle, who we love equally).
We work with Salesforce to provide multilingual customer support to clients through its customer relationship management (CRM) product. We save companies money by providing software that allows customer service teams to translate written and chat queries using CMS integration with the click of a button.
If you’re attending the Salesforce Dreamforce conference, please come visit us. We’ll demo our products at 55 New Montgomery Street, 3rd floor, suite 324. Not only will you love our product, you’ll get to know our dynamic co-founders, Kaarina Kvaavik and Heather Shoemaker.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!