Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
March 6, 2018
Language I/O’s Data Protection Officer Matt Cook, recently wrote an article for the Wyoming Business Report explaining how small businesses can improve security measures to protect their clients.
According to to Cook, “The single, easiest method to improve the security of your business is to beef up your passwords and password storage. Not only do the passwords themselves often need improvement, but also the way they are stored and/or shared with other employees and/or clients.”
For other great tips on how to easily and cost effectively protect your small business, read Cook’s entire article here.
For Language I/O, among other things, Cook is working on compliance with new US-EU data privacy regulations so that Language I/O complies with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) through the US-EU Privacy Shield prior to the May 25, 2018 enforcement date. This will rigorously protect all data that passes through Language I/O’s system, whether it be personal and confidential or not.
For information about how Language I/O is protecting clients, please click here.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!