Language I/O Headed to Top Customer Experience Event
June 14, 2017
Language I/O is once again headed to Las Vegas, this time for one of the top customer experience conferences in the country. From June 26 through June 30, Language I/O will join more than 2,500 customer experience professionals and companies at the 2017 Call Center Week (CCW) Conference.
“We’re looking forward to spending time with other individuals who share our passion for improving the customer experience,” said Language I/O Co-Founder Kaarina Kvaavik. “It’s no surprise that numerous attendees including top tier companies are looking for help with omnichannel CRM (customer relationship management) systems and translation services for articles, email and chat. For companies looking to expand globally, communicating with customers in their own language is critical.”
Language I/O’s multilingual customer support software provides a combination of machine and human translations for chat, email and articles. Customer service agents simply click on “translate” buttons that exist within either their Salesforce or Oracle CRM to support their customers in any language.
The conference, which is known as the top event for the customer service industry, focuses heavily on developing customer-centric business cultures and features some of the most innovative companies in customer service.
If you’re interested in seeing a demo of our product, please contact Kaarina Kvaavik at email@example.com. Language I/O is participating in the CCW’s Demo Drive and will give away an Amazon Echo to one lucky person who checks out a demo so if you’re joining the Demo Drive, stop by!
The 2017 Call Center Week (CCW) Conference is at the Mirage. Language I/O is at booth 932, which is next to the Salesforce pavilion.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!