What is Language I/O?
March 26, 2018
Language I/O is a multilingual customer support software provider. Language I/O’s software works inside of existing customer service management (CRMs) systems, like Oracle Service Cloud, allowing agents to translate communications with customers in more than 150 languages with the click of a button. So, what does the software translate?
Language I/O software translates:
Chat Interactions: Our chat solution allows agents to communicate with customers in real time using smart machine translation (by smart we mean far more accurate than Google translate)
Answers/Articles: Did you know that 90 percent of consumers expect brands or to offer a self-service customer support portal such as self-help articles? Sixty percent of those same customers view a brand more favorably when that support is mobile-responsive. Language I/O offers translations of these articles in more than 150 languages.
Incidents/Cases: How long does it take your customer service representatives to respond to a customer that doesn’t speak their language? Imagine having a button within you’re the agent’s existing CRM that allows that agent to translate the customer’s incident immediately (within thirty minutes or less for human professional translation). Language I/O can do that.
Which CRMs does Language I/O work with?
What makes Language I/O unique?
Language I/O is the only multilingual software provider that:
- Has a customizable solution so that customer gets exactly what they want at a price and quality that works for them
- Has developed a smart system that handpicks the right translation type for each customer and for each translation allowing customers to get the best translation possible at the lowest cost
- Has teachable translation engines, allowing Language I/O to teach it company and industry specific terminology. Even with engines that aren’t trainable, Language I/O can overlay the customer’s terms, so they are incorporated into the translations
- Has a re-translate button allowing support agents to try several different translations if the first one did not fit the bill
How do I try one of Language I/O’s products for free?
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!