Interested in growing with a dynamic, women-owned, (SaaS) start-up? You’re in luck! We’re looking to hire a business development representative who loves technology, is an excellent communicator, is eager to learn and has experience working with complex technology and sales cycles.
Language I/O develops translation software that works within customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce, Oracle and Zendesk. We have an API and numerous exciting releases planned for 2022 and beyond. Our products automate the translation of customer support content such as tickets, articles, chats and social messages. We use a unique combination of professional human translation and machine translation to translate customer support content in more than 100 languages. We are a young and fun company that is growing quickly.
As a business development representative, you will be responsible for working with the CMO and the enterprise sales team to achieve all opportunity creation and revenue goals as defined by your manager. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with prospects via outbound calls, emails, and chat and following up on marketing leads.
- Understanding customer pain points and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering prospect questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a prospecting list within HubSpot
- Explaining the key differentiators of Language I/O’s technology and solutions
Interested candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- A desire to aggressively pursue sales opportunities
- The ability to work hard and independently with a small team
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- A passion for technology
- Familiarity with HubSpot, ZoomInfo, Word, Excel, and Slack
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com