Interested in growing with a dynamic, women-owned, (SaaS) start-up? You’re in luck! We’re looking to hire a business development representative who loves technology, is an excellent communicator, is eager to learn and has experience working with complex technology and sales cycles.
Language I/O develops translation software that works within customer relationship management (CRM) systems such as Salesforce Service Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud and Zendesk. We have an API and numerous exciting releases planned for 2021 and beyond. Our products automate the translation of customer support content such as tickets, articles, chats and social messages. We use a unique combination of professional human translation and machine translation to translate customer support content in more than 100 languages. We are a young, fun, women-owned company that is growing quickly.
As a business development representative, you will be responsible for working with the Inside Sales Manager and the enterprise sales team to achieve all sales goals as defined by your manager. Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services
- Upselling products and services
- Researching and qualifying new leads
- Closing sales and achieving weekly, monthly and annual sales targets that will be set by your manager
Interested candidates should have:
- A bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills
- A desire to aggressively pursue sales opportunities
- The ability to work hard and independently with a small team
- The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment
- A passion for technology
- Familiarity with Word, Xcel, Hubspot, Slack and lead generation tools such as UpLead
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com