Language I/O seeks a talented Content Marketer to help us take our content strategy to the next level by building out our personas, creating engaging content that converts, building and measuring engagement and promotion plans, and leading the way with best practices, frameworks and management systems to help us learn, grow and scale.
Language I/O provides SaaS solutions that use a unique combination of human and machine translation to automate the translation of customer support content such as FAQs, emails and chat within CRMs such as Oracle, Salesforce and Zendesk. Language I/O’s products make monolingual customer support teams multilingual so every customer support team can talk to their customers in any language, over any channel. Language I/O’s omnichannel support solution reduces customer support costs while easing frustrations for agents and customers, paving the way for a seamless and high-quality customer experience.
In this role the Content Marketing Manager will report directly to the CMO and serve as the communications strategist on a small, but growing marketing team that moves quickly and shares broad responsibilities. The ideal candidate has the ability to lead on strategic and tactical initiatives, a growth mindset with a commitment to delivering results, the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and the passion and drive to have full ownership of content marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Work with marketing, sales, and product to advise, curate and create content mapped to persona pains across the buyer’s journey
- Develop, curate, produce, publish, and promote content such as blogs, case studies, whitepapers, eBooks, buyer’s guides, videos, social media content, etc.
- Support and facilitate content audit and asset inventory process
- Ensure that content is keyword-rich and optimized for search engines
- Emphasize competitive differentiators in our messaging
- Provide content gap analysis reporting to determine content needs
- Create content metrics to assess revenue or deal acceleration impact of content
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or relevant equivalent work experience
- 5+ years Content Marketing experience and results in a technical B2B industry
- Experience developing and managing content management strategy.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creative problem solver with a passion and knack for finding unique content solutions to meet complex challenges
- Driven by data and the desire to learn, grow and continuously improve
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of customer experience industry desired
- Knowledge of buyer journey frameworks
- Experience with content project management
- Experience in graphic design, layout and production
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt, remote position working out of any U.S time zone. Qualified
applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States of America.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: DOE; up to $80,000.00 per year
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org