We are actively looking for customer success managers, ideally with:
- B2B SaaS customer success or support experience
- Experience working with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- A second language or localization/NLP/ linguistics background
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and take accountability for helping our customers achieve their goals in the field of multilingual customer support.
You’ll be assigned a number of customers to support on a daily basis, you’ll schedule QBRs for enterprise customers and monitor analytics for trends and potential usage issues. You’ll also be the first-line customer support for your customers. You’ll work with your customers to learn about and document issues with the product as well as to understand and document product enhancements that would benefit your customers. If you fit the bill, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive adoption and expansion of Language I/O’s products in the customer’s organization, including training, demos, configuration and customization assistance.
- Supervise the on-boarding experience for customers. Deliver training sessions to ensure understanding and adoption of products.
- Act as the customer advocate by assisting issue resolution and driving escalations as necessary.
- Understand our customers’ key goals and objectives, manage expectations, and drive strategic goal alignment.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with customers through ongoing and proactive communication, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention rates.
- Schedule business reviews and monitor customer analytics and KPIs.
- Solicit references, referrals and testimonials from customers.
- Collaborate internally with product, marketing and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design ideal offerings and features.
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities.
- At least two years in a Customer Success related role at a technology company.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Proven track record of building rapport and relationships at all levels.
- Understanding of online software (SaaS) services and/or technology-based solutions.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Account management, project management and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.