Language I/O is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a passion for creating efficient development environments. This role will report into the LIO Research & Development organization, where you will have a chance to work alongside a team of machine learning engineers developing modern analytical solutions. Responsibilities will involve both hands-on experience as an independent contributor, as well as coaching and mentoring team members on DevOps best practices.
The role will be responsible for optimizing our pathway to develop and deploy new products. As a DevOps engineer, you will have the opportunity to strategically evaluate modern cloud technologies and deployment management solutions and shape the future of our environment. Success in this role will be defined by achieving a speedy and simple process that measurably accelerates our dev -> prod cycle time.
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside major CRM platforms.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and contribute to the development of exciting natural language processing solutions.
- Implement and update processes to rapidly and efficiently deploy products to a cloud environment
- Design and implement a CI/CD pipeline
- Implement a durable library management process
- Identify, recommend, and implement the best cloud services for executing workloads
- Identify, recommend, and implement strategies to reduce cloud services costs
- 3-5 years in a DevOps engineer role
- Demonstrated experience managing software engineering pipelines and processes at-scale
- Intimate knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working in a microservices environment
- Preferred: AWS Solution Architect certification
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience with serverless technologies
This is a 100% remote, full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
Position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401(k), PTO, and a competitive salary.
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org