Language I/O is actively seeking a Human Resources Manager, ideally with the following experience:
- Working with a culture of diversity and inclusion with talented peers
- Optimizing a remote workforce operating in multiple time zones
- Recruiting, hiring, and onboarding talent from a modern workforce
- Ensuring compliance within the current regulatory environment
Language I/O (LIO) delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology to global brands that enable in-house support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, inside of any major Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software environment.
Language I/O is committed to the belief that our most important asset is our employees, making this person a very important hire. LIO is growing fast and has reached the point of requiring a full-time professional leader to build a best-in-class human resources operation. Additionally, the HR Manager will continually share, hone and support our unique and winning culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer and will be requested to join the leadership team in discussions involving human resource and talent strategy.
- Oversees talent acquisition, which includes recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants. Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Manages and ensures that benefits plan is competitive within the industry.
- Provides support and guidance to company supervisors regarding personnel issues.
- Creatively supports professional growth opportunities for all employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and other sensitive employee actions.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or similar work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a similar professional services environment
- Professional Human Resources certifications desired
Preference will be given to candidates in the US Mountain Time Zone.
If you fit this description and are interested in applying, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.