Language I/O is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong understanding of and passion for Machine Learning technologies. This role will involve both working as an independently contributing software developer, as well as coaching and mentoring team members.
The role will be responsible for optimizing our pathway to deploy Machine Learning technologies to the cloud, guiding the architectural process moving forward. The role will provide the opportunity to strategically evaluate modern cloud technologies and deployment management solutions and shape the future of our environment. Success in this role will be defined by achieving a speedy and simple process that measurably accelerates our dev -> prod cycle time.
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and to participate in
the development of an exciting machine learning / natural language processing solution.
- Implement and update processes to rapidly and efficiently deploy machine learning models to the cloud
- Design and implement a CI/CD pipeline for ML technologies
- Implement Python library management process
- Identify, recommend, and implement the best cloud services for executing workloads
- Identify, recommend, and implement strategies to reduce cloud services bill
- 7+ years in a software engineer role
- Demonstrated experience managing ML deployment processes at-scale
- Intimate knowledge of Python, SQL, NoSQL, Jenkins
- Experience working in a microservices environment
- Preferred: Experience with Java EE environments
- Preferred: AWS Solution Architect certification
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience with serverless technologies
This is a 100% remote, full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
Position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401(k), PTO, and a competitive salary.
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org