Language I/O is looking for an individual with a strong understanding and passion for developing and managing software testing systems for our suite of SaaS products. This role will involve working as an independently contributing, as a backend automation tester. The role will be in charge of testing our server and automating the tests to ensure the overall quality, consistency and specifications of Language I/O’s customer-facing and internal infrastructure software systems.
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and to be part of a quality assurance team to manage our complete testing life-cycle.
Objectives of this Role
- Understand, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance processes
- Meet or exceed quality standards
- Carefully design test cases, defects and results records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create automated backend tests cases with documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet Product requirements
- Understand and communicate risk with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Design and execute automation scripts using open source tools
Skills and Qualifications (must have)
- At least 2 years experience in backend automation
- Command of programming language– Java and working experience on test development
- Strong grasp and experience in backend automation (Including Rest API and Database testing)
- Experience automating with tools like Postman and SoapUI
- Ability to create scripts with relational database technology such as MySQL
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience with UI Test Automation Scripting
- Experience testing with CRM applications – at least one of Salesforce, Zendesk or Oracle Service Cloud
This is a 100% remote, full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
Position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401(k), PTO, and a competitive salary.
Job Type: Full-time, fully-remote
To apply, email resume to email@example.com.