Language I/O is looking for an individual with a strong understanding and passion for developing and managing software testing systems for our suite of SaaS products. This role will involve both working as an independently contributing tester as well as managing a small team of QA engineers. The role will be in charge of creating and maintaining a test plan, adding automated testing processes to our current manual process and working to ensure the overall quality, consistency and specifications of Language I/O’s customer-facing and internal infrastructure software systems. Candidates should have a minimum of five years’ experience with automated and manual testing systems.
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and build a quality assurance team to manage our complete testing lifecycle. If you fit the bill, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Participate in sprint planning to understand the team’s goals and priorities.
- Participate in daily stand ups.
- Build and execute test plans
- File bugs in Jira during testing process
- Learn and implement new technologies and help evolve existing ones.
- Solve problems with an emphasis on producing scalable, efficient, and maintainable solutions.
- Engage with both technical and non-technical stakeholders to create robust solutions.
- Work closely with the software development team to implement/update testing systems and procedures.
- Design and integrate testing automation strategies into existing QA process.
- Develop and produce testing result reports.
- Recruit and manage software testing engineers as the company grows.
- Compose and maintain software specifications and documentation.
Education & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A passion for maintaining and ensuring software quality.
- Excitement for self-motivated learning.
- Strong understanding of programming and web fundamentals.
- Experience building complex software testing systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Cypress Testing Framework (or similar)
- Cross browser/platform testing
- Testing automation with products such as mabl, Testim, Selenium, Cypress, etc.
- Crowdsourced / Turk / Tester-as-a-Service testing systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday