The world is communicating at an accelerating rate, especially when it comes to conversations between people across the globe from one another. In multilingual communication, cutting and pasting conversations in and out of Google Translate often causes more confusion than clarity. Context is everything. The context of the organization that is being discussed. The context of the individual, where they live and what they are trying to accomplish. At the forefront of the conversational AI revolution, Language I/O provides that missing context and provides it quickly. Our SaaS technology empowers organizations to use their monolingual customer support agents and chatbots to provide text-based support in any language. Our solution integrates directly into the CRM (client relationship management) platforms such as Salesforce, Zendesk and Oracle where the support agents already work. Our core translation technology can be trained within 48 hours to provide accurate, real-time translation of conversational chats and emails. The speed with which we can spin up real-time, company-accurate translations is a major differentiator in our space where competitors require six to eight weeks to train a machine translation engine.
We have a dynamic team, consisting of data scientists, software developers, systems administrators, and sales, marketing and support personnel. Our team is headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyoming in the US, though as a virtual company our employees span the globe. Our customers are not limited to a particular industry vertical and include giants in social media, marketing, consumer electronics and even language learning.
Corporate culture is key to the success of Language I/O, and we’re committed to hiring folks who are aligned with our belief in inclusion, diversity, servant leadership and transparency. If you want to sell market-leading software into a dramatically expanding market and participate in the conversational AI revolution, then you need to be here! Please reach out for more information at email@example.com.
The Enterprise Sales Executive (SE) will have the primary responsibility of acquiring and growing our large enterprise customers. You will work with senior executives and the heads of customer success and product organizations to help them solve the messy problem of multilingual customer engagement. The SE will manage all aspects of the sales process including active prospecting, qualification, evaluation, deal closing and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Your long term goal: make the Language I/O platform an indispensable part of globalization operations within your target organizations.
- Identify, engage and close business within large, cross-vertical enterprises.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Position yourself as a domain expert by understanding customer needs and helping customers drive value through Language I/O.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out enterprise sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Collaborate with internal partners (e.g. product, customer success, operations) to provide accurate use cases from the field, improve internal processes and champion sustained success.
- Experienced. Minimum seven years of enterprise sales experience with leading SaaS providers.
- Technical. Familiarity with Language I/O core technologies such as AI, ML and NLP. Proficient in sales CRM platforms, deal lifecycle tracking and data analysis to improve sales processes.
- Enterprise-Level Closer. Track record of exceeding quota and closing annual subscriptions in excess of $100K.
- Self-Motivated. You have a sense of urgency and the ability to multitask and work many sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at an enterprise level. You develop and lead prospects by applying analytics to specific business issues. You know how to “drive a deal.”
- Team Player. You understand early-stage. You understand the need to work as a team for everyone to be successful. You know there are never enough resources and every day presents a challenge. You thrive on “solve it yourself” and the satisfaction it brings.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how and when to say it.
Language I/O values a healthy work-life balance and seeks to promote true wellness for each of
its employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package when you join the team that
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with a choice of carriers
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Account
- Healthcare Savings Account
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement program–for gyms, fitness centers, and more
- Internet & Phone Reimbursement program
- Parental Leave Program
- Pet Insurance
- Continuing Education–LinkedIn Learning membership & reimbursement of book costs
- Work From Anywhere–all remote, all the time
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in
the United States of America for any employer. Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org