Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
The Technical Writer is responsible for creating and maintaining Language I/O’s user-facing documentation library. This role sits at the critical intersection between our product, engineering, support, customer success, and sales teams to develop comprehensive and clear user-facing documentation. If you are passionate about clearly communicating technical concepts and driving growth at an exciting startup, we want to hear from you.
- Write easy-to-follow technical instructions on how to install, use, manage, and update Language I/O’s suite of integrations
- Work directly with the Language I/O product and customers to gain hands-on knowledge that improves our documentation
- Create a range of customer-facing content including help articles, solution guides, and release notes
- Communicate complex technical concepts and their benefits (e.g. Natural Language Processing models) to non-technical users
- Produce material and training content that deepens a user’s understanding of how Language I/O functions
- Work directly alongside the engineering and product teams to review new product functionality and update documentation accordingly
- Support go-to-market activities by creating launch content, including video walkthrough content
- Collaborate with several teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support to ensure that documentation is complete and relevant to all required audiences
- 3-5 years of experience in end-user document writing for enterprise users
- 1-2 years of experience building out a suite of up-to-date content using content management
- Highly competent, organized with a demonstrated record of strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with concurrent timelines and easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Passionate about working in a high potential start-up environment and making a difference
This is a 100% remote, full-time, salaried, exempt position.
Position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401(k), PTO, and a competitive salary.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.