Language I/O is seeking a mid-level UX/UI Web Designer with at least 3 years’ experience.
Language I/O provides software that uses a unique combination of human and machine translation to automate the translation of customer support content such as FAQs, emails and chat within CRMs such as Oracle, Salesforce and Zendesk. Language I/O’s products make monolingual customer support teams multilingual so every customer support team can talk to their customers in any language, over any channel. Language I/O’s omnichannel support solution reduces customer support costs while easing frustrations for agents and customers, paving the way for a seamless and high-quality customer experience.
The UX/UI Web Designer will work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, while building a ground-breaking product, as well as contributing to the design and development of our marketing website.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for a web designer to develop XD prototypes and turn them into pixel perfect responsive HTML and CSS web app UIs. The right candidate will have a solid portfolio that showcases top notch CSS and responsive web development skills.
- Stellar design skills, a strong passion for spotting design trends, a keen eye for graphic design composition and a strong sense of typography
- Demonstrable mastery of CSS
- Confident command of responsive web design using Bootstrap, CSS grid and Flexbox
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop and XD
- Comfortable writing HTML markup and debugging front end code using Chrome’s WebDev tools
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of SCSS architecture and code maintainability principles
- Some knowledge of HTML5 as it relates to its support for Canvas & SVG vector graphics
- Experience with adding custom CSS to existing WordPress theme
- A four-year graphic design college degree is preferred but commensurate work experience is also acceptable.
Really Nice to Have:
- SVG creation and animation familiarity
Our Tech Stack:
Since we support a wide range of CRMs our tech stack spans from .NET to React. While you will not be required to be familiar with any of these technologies – you will work closely with the developers in charge of each app. For version control we use Atlassian BitBucket
To apply please email: email@example.com and provide the following:
- Links to your online portfolio
- No cover letter needed