Language I/O is seeking a UX Architect to drive our UX innovation efforts and transform how users interact with the Language I/O platform.
About the Opportunity
Our product is used by some of the world’s largest customer support organizations. Every day, customer support agents rely on Language I/O in order to solve customer issues. For these organizations, efficiency and reliability matter. Saving a single click per interaction can have a measurable impact on support capacity, while ambiguous or clunky workflows can negatively impact customer outcomes.
We are looking for a UX Architect with a passion for designing efficient and intuitive user workflows. Our ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong background in designing user experiences that minimize the time and effort required to interact with a product, while maximizing the value derived from each interaction.
- Demonstrable experience in analyzing and designing workflows to identify efficiency improvements
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven capability to estimate and measure improvements to user experience, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- High proficiency in UI/UX mockup tools
- Experience in effectively communicating workflow designs with technical engineering audiences
- Comfort in presenting prototypes to customers and prospects
Job Type: Full-time, salaried, exempt; 100% remote
The position includes premium benefit offerings and competitive salary.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.