Refer Language I/O’s Multilingual Customer Support Technology
Send us a qualified referral and get a $55 gift card when they reply
Global enterprise trust Language I/O to translate their customer support channels
Who should I refer?
- Director/Head/VP of Customer Support/Service/Success/Experience/Operations
- Director/Head/VP of Global/International Operations
- Director/Head/VP of Digital Innovations/Transformation
- Chief Customer Officer/Chief Customer Support Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
- Anyone responsible for customer support technology decisions
How it works
- Fill in your information and your referral’s information
- Draft a personalized message to your referral explaining why you’re recommending us
- Your referral and yourself will receive a copy of the outreach
- Once we receive a reply from your qualified referral, we will send you a $55 Amazon gift card
- Your referral must be a decision maker for customer support software at your organization
- Your referral must reply to our outreach
- You cannot be your own referral
Global enterprises rely on Language I/O to power multilingual support
The tool is very easy to use as well as easy to implement. Works on Salesforce Classic and Lightning as well.
…LIO was always very responsive and quick to answer our questions. Their support is what made our deployment of this tool a big success.
Language I/O team were very helpful with our onboarding, from beginning a trial through to implementation assistance.
Send a referral for Language I/O, get $55
All the features you need to power multilingual support conversations
Augment your customer support team without needing to hire and train additional reps
Manage unexpected spikes in global demand with ease
Reduce costs associated with global expansion and customer support
Impose a self-improving glossary for consistent, industry-specific translations
GDPR compliant and ISO 27001 certified to preserve your customers’ data privacy
Integrated with all leading CRMs, across any support channel
Plug Language I/O into your CRM
Use Language I/O where you do support
Ready to see how you can take your team from mono- to multilingual in 24 hours?