Machine Translation Quality Calculator
How confident are you in the quality of your machine translations? Try our complimentary tool to see how good your translations really are.
How It Works
Upload your original text and the translated text from your current translation provider.
Upon receiving the content, Language I/O will run it through our quality estimation tool to determine a score.
Our software will then select the best engine for the languages included in your translation and run a new translation using the best engine.
We’ll then deliver your translation quality score as well as an improved translation via email.
Claim your free translation quality assessment
Before submitting, please note:
- Limited to a maximum of 100 words
- Please ensure the translated content you are submitting is purely machine translated content (i.e. a human translator should not have been consulted for any part of this translation)
- All personally identifiable information (PII) must be stripped prior to submitting the request
- Turnaround time is 24-48 hours (in our core tool, turnaround time is immediate)
- The assessment is limited to the following languages (our core tool supports 150+): French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Russian