We are actively looking for a tier two customer support agent to work the swing shift – from noon to 9 pm US Mountain Time, ideally with:
- B2B SaaS customer support experience
- Technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems a plus
- Experience working with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- A second language or localization/NLP/ linguistics background
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and take accountability for helping our customers achieve their goals in the field of multilingual customer support.
This role will field support requests that are technical in nature and beyond the capabilities of a customer success manager to investigate. You will work within the Zendesk Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. If you fit the bill, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the highest quality technical pre-sales and post-sales support for Language I/O products to end customers and partners. Support is provided via telephone, desktop sharing meetings, and live chat.
- Ensure Customer Cases are documented thoroughly, attention to detail is required
- Consistently engage in training and educational initiatives
- Perform other related duties when assigned
What We Are Looking For …
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Business (Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Adapting to Change)
- People (Communication, Teamwork, Relationship Management)
- Job (Knowledge and Ability, Accountability, Self-Development)
- Experience in the field of technical service and support
- A bachelor’s degree – preferably in a technical field such as computer science.
- At least two years of experience in customer support or a related field
- Detail oriented troubleshooting skills
- Experience with RDBMS & SQL queries
- Unix system administration basics for reading log files as required
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) platforms such as Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette with excellent customer service skills
Language I/O is more than a rock-star culture with cutting-edge innovation. Language I/O is a company that puts our employees first. Here’s just a glimpse of what we do for our LIO-ers:
- Inspire you to grow and develop through employer-offered training as well as tuition reimbursement
- Take care of more than just the ‘work you’, but rather the ‘whole you’ through our health, dental, vision, and fitness health & wellness programs
- Encourage work/life balance with a generous vacation policy
- Help prepare for your life after retirement through our 401(K) program