Nelson Mandela rightly pointed that “if you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.”
As such, it seems fair to say that organizations operating on a global scale must offer a service tailored to their customers’ native languages. A survey led by CSA Research highlighted the latter, stating that 75% of consumers are more likely to repurchase if customer support is offered in their own language.
Multilingual Customer Service = Customer Satisfaction
Language I/O’s multilingual translation solution enables businesses to enhance customers’ engagement, boost Net Promoter Score (NPS) and improve response time by empowering monolingual support agents to respond to customers’ inquiries in the customer’s native language.
Our solution seamlessly integrates with any CRM (customer relationship management) platform  to allow your English-speaking customer support agents to chat, email and otherwise engage with non-English speaking customers, in more than 100 languages.
Simple CRM Integration
Language I/O is a pioneer in introducing a multilingual translation plug-in for chat, case management, and articles across leading CRM systems such as Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Zendesk. Our integrated apps for chat and cases are powered by an improved cutting-edge technology that can deliver accuracy close to human translation. Moreover, Language I/O has an API for translation.
Convenient API Integration for Translation
An API integration for translation means that you can communicate in any language with your customers over any B2B or B2C platform. Thanks to our API, you can use the same real-time translation technology on your Slack channels, WhatsApp conversations, gaming platforms, learning management platforms, email clients and more. And, if you already have a Language I/O subscription, API usage is included at no additional charge.
Why Language I/O?
Choose Language I/O for Your Business For:
• Cost-effectiveness: your organization will not have to staff up for every language it needs to support. Additionally, Language I/O supports over 150 languages.
• Quality: we integrate with the world’s best MT engines and our Machine learning intelligently selects the best engine from the Machine Translation aggregate layer.
• Accuracy: our solution precisely translates language variants and challenging conversational content such as misspellings, abbreviations and jargon.
• Professionalism: we offer Rapid Human Translation and professional linguists.
• The Ease of use: we offer a turnkey, ready-to-go integration that can be easily deployed in your business.
• Rapidity: be up and running in about 24 hours.
• Availability: we offer 24/7 365 support.
• Flexibility: we offer a customized glossary based on your industry’s specific terms and integrate that glossary to all machine translation.
Interested in learning more?