Join Us at the Oracle Modern Customer Experience in Vegas, Baby
March 22, 2017
From April 24 to April 27, we’ll be at the Oracle Modern Customer Experience conference in Las Vegas sharing ideas and best practices with the leaders in modern customer experience.
Top industry innovations will be discussed including our new chat product. That’s right. In November, we quietly launched Language I/O® Chat, software service that allows customer service agents to chat with customers in any language right inside of Oracle Service Cloud (OSC).
“We’re thrilled to support Oracle, one of our largest partners, at the Oracle Modern Customer Experience conference,” said Language I/O Co-Founder Kaarina Kvaavik. “At last year’s conference, we announced that we’d integrated the Language I/O® incident translation solution with Oracle Service Cloud, adding to our already hugely successful answer translation solution within OSC. To share yet another innovation at such an outstanding conference is thrilling.”
It’s thrilling in part, because Oracle is a great partner and in part, because it’s such an exciting time for customer experience. According to Forbes, providing a consistent customer experience in multiple languages is the number one challenge for companies planning to go global.
These companies often don’t know how to manage customer support queries from their international clients. Managing these inquiries requires expansive call center budgets many companies cannot afford. It also requires a combination of quality machine and human translation that is sometimes overlooked.
Multilingual customer support is critical to effective global expansion, but it impacts domestic purchasing decisions as well. With 61.8 million Americans speaking a foreign language at home, multilingual customer service is imperative to customer satisfaction. If the Harvard Business Review is correct and the leading factor in customer loyalty is reduction in customer effort, speaking to customers in their own language goes a long way to ensuring repeat business.
In addition to providing chat, Language I/O’s translation software automates the translation of customer support content including answers and incidents using a unique combination of human and machine translation. This omnichannel approach allows any company to talk to its customers in their own language, over any channel.
“We’ve worked for years to develop this comprehensive approach that’s saving clients like LinkedIn, iRobot and Wizards customer support costs,” Kvaavik said. “If you’re heading to Vegas, stop by our booth and check out our product suite. I think you’ll be impressed!”
We will be at booth six in the service area throughout the conference.
For more information about our products, click here.
- How Language I/O Saves on Support Costs with Standard Text
- How Language I/O Response and Language I/O Help Saved Customers Time and Money
- How Language I/O Can Customize Your Translation Glossary
- How Language I/O Machine Translation Surpasses Competitors
- Headed to Oracle Modern CX? Come Join Us for a Multilingual Customer Support Demo
- What is Language I/O?
- Happy International Women’s Day!
- Language I/O Data Protection Officer Gives Security Tips to Small Businesses
- Guest Blog: Language and Hospitality, a Student's Experience
- Which Multilingual Customer Service Solution Is Right for You?
- Happy American Business Women’s Day From Ours to Yours
- Multilingual Customer Support Company Hires New Marketing Manager
- Five Steps Toward Multilingual Customer Support
- Why We’re Thrilled We Don’t Have VC Funding
- Multilingual Customer Service Tech Company Welcomes New Cadre of Staff
- PRESS RELEASE: Save Money on Support Costs with New Chat Translation Software
- Language I/O Chat Completes Omnichannel Support Trifecta
- Language I/O Offers Party Bag, Not Conference Swag, at Oracle Customer Service Event
- Language I/O Welcomes Top Development Talent to the Team
- April Showers Bring Vegas, Baby!