Language I/O is seeking a full-time Project Manager with at least three years of experience in a software or localization environment.
Language I/O provides software that uses a unique combination of human and machine translation to automate the translation of customer support content such as FAQs, emails and chat within CRMs such as Oracle, Salesforce and Zendesk. Language I/O’s products make monolingual customer support teams multilingual so every customer support team can talk to their customers in any language, over any channel. Language I/O’s omnichannel support solution reduces customer support costs while easing frustrations for agents and customers, paving the way for a seamless and high-quality customer experience.
The Project Manager must work well under pressure and possess the ability to create efficiencies in the organization through automation of tasks. This position includes project management of translation/localization projects and will involve direct contact with clients as well as keeping the technical team on track.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline teams to make sure that all are on track with project requirements and schedules
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to PMO standards
- Manage resource availability and allocation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress
- Preparing for and leading weekly status calls with clients as required
- Gathering and documenting customer requirements
- Scrum Master for agile development technical team-planning and managing all scrum team activities and ceremonies
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in scope or schedule
- Participate in development of Language IO PM standards and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or a minimum of 2 years of proven project management experience with references
- Experience with CRM or large Enterprise-wide applications
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Agile certification – CSM or CPO will be required
- Project Management Professional certification is a plus
This is a 100% remote position working out of any U.S time zone; time zones outside of those found in the U.S. will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with operational needs.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the United States of America.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $95,000.00 per year
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com