Language I/O is looking for an individual with a strong understanding and passion for developing and managing software testing systems for our suite of SaaS products. This role will involve working as an independently contributing tester. The role will be in charge of creating and maintaining test plans, adding automated testing processes to our current manual process and working to ensure the overall quality, consistency and specifications of Language I/O’s customer-facing and internal infrastructure software systems.
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a dynamic, virtual team environment, and to be part of a quality assurance team to manage our complete testing life-cycle.
Objectives of this Role
- Understand, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance processes
- Meet or exceed quality standards
- Carefully document test cases, test plans defects and results records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet Product requirements
- Understand and communicate risk with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers)
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Design and execute automation scripts using open source tools
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Associate level degree or proven relevant experience
- 3 Years proven work experience in software quality assurance or combination in related field
- Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience using Test Management tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice
- Practical experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and how QA functions within it
- Experience with Atlassian suite i.e JIRA, Confluence
- Experience testing in a Product focussed environment
- Experience with Test Automation Scripting
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Located on MST or PST
- Experience testing with CRM applications – at least one of Salesforce, Zendesk or Oracle Service Cloud
This is a 100% remote, full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
Position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401(k), PTO, and a competitive salary.
Job Type: Full-time, fully-remote
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org