Language I/O is seeking a full-time Business Analyst with at least three years of experience, preferably in a software or localization environment.
Language I/O provides software that uses a unique combination of human and machine translation to automate the translation of customer support content such as FAQs, emails and chat within CRMs such as Oracle, Salesforce and Zendesk. Language I/O’s products make monolingual customer support teams multilingual so every customer support team can talk to their customers in any language, over any channel. Language I/O’s omnichannel support solution reduces customer support costs while easing frustrations for agents and customers, paving the way for a seamless and high-quality customer experience.
The Business Analyst will be an essential member of the Product Management Team. The primary mission for this role is to interpret business and product strategy to harness development requirements. The primary responsibility for this role is to align what the customer wants and what the team is producing.
- Provide business insight, commitment and communication based on business and product strategy
- Work closely with Product Owner and UX Designer to define what the product is trying to achieve
- Act as a translator/interpreter between business and technology experts during requirements gathering and design discussions
- Analyze the business and technical impact to identify the gaps between business and development team
- Create and refine user stories with acceptance criteria
- Own and maintain the product backlog
- Set release and Sprint goals
- Balance conflicting priorities to determine prioritization
- Test and ensure acceptance criteria are met with the current release/sprint
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think analytically, systemically, and conceptually
- Ability to gather, analyze and transform requirements into user stories
- Ability to prioritize and collaborate in a multi-tasking environment
- Experience in partnering with UX designer to design and deliver a great solution
- Ability to negotiate a backlog with stakeholders
- Experience with agile software development practice and tools
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM is preferred
This is a 100% remote position working out of any U.S time zone; time zones outside of those found in the U.S. will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with operational needs.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position.