Language I/O is looking for a Knowledge Base Manager
Language I/O delivers market-leading, multilingual customer support technology that enables mono-lingual support teams to email, chat and otherwise provide text-based support in any language, right inside of any major CRM.
The Knowledge Base Manager is responsible for optimizing our knowledge base to help internal and external customers get the most value out of our products and services. We are extremely focused on voice of customer and voice of the market we serve. If you are passionate about communicating product solutions and enhanced product features, we would love to hear from you.
- Grow and maintain our customer-centric support information
- Create a range of customer content including help articles, solution guides, and release notes
- Produce material and training content that deepens internal customers’ understanding of our products and services
- Collaborate to capture product screenshots and use cases
- Support go-to-market launches with updating and creating applicable content
- Develop a systematic training structure for customer-facing internal functional groups
- Collaborate with several teams including Product, Development, Marketing, and customer-facing functions to ensure we’re capturing all relevant information and creating materials that our diverse audience can easily access
- 3-5 years of experience in end-user document writing for enterprise users
- 1-2 years of experience building out a suite of up-to-date content using content management
- Highly competent, organized with a demonstrated record of strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with concurrent timelines and easily adapt to changing priorities and timelines
- Passionate about working in a high potential start-up environment and making a difference
This is a 100% remote, full-time, salaried, exempt position. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
Position includes medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options, 401(k), PTO, and a competitive salary.
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com