UK Customer Support Team Lead
Language I/O seeks a Customer Support Team Lead to provide technical support in the UK/EU. The Customer Support Team Lead will field support requests that are technical in nature and beyond the capabilities of a customer success manager to investigate. You will work within multiple Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
Skills and Experience
- B2B SaaS customer support experience
- Technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems a plus
- Experience working with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- A second language or localization, NLP, linguistics background preferred
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide the highest quality technical pre-sales and post-sales support for Language I/O products to end customers and partners. Support is provided via telephone, desktop sharing meetings, and live chat.
- Ensure Customer Cases are documented thoroughly, attention to detail is required
- Help prioritize new feature for products and services
- Consistently engage in training and educational initiatives
- Perform other related duties when assigned
Competency in the following areas:
- Business (Business Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Adapting to Change)
- People (Communication, Teamwork, Relationship Management)
- Job (Knowledge and Ability, Accountability, Self-Development)
- Experience in the field of technical service and support
- A bachelor’s degree – preferably in a technical field such as computer science
- At least two years of experience in customer support or a related field
- Detail oriented troubleshooting skills
- Experience with RDBMS & SQL queries
- Unix system administration basics for reading log files as required
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) platforms such as Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, etc.
- Professional and friendly phone etiquette with excellent customer service skills
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.